Did You Know That Hidden Behind Your Email Tools Is A Powerful Office Suite That You Can Use To Maximize Your Productivity?
Did You Also Know That For Schools There Are EXTENDED Features?
If Not, It's Time To Get Googly!
This FREE Survey Course Provides An Overview Of The Google Apps Tools Including The Google Classroom Features. Google Apps In Education Is A Free Resource For Schools Looking To Expand Their Use Of Technology In The Classroom. With Many 1:1 Computing Initiatives, Costs Can Be Reduced by Using Chrome books In Conduction with Google Apps.
- Google Docs
- Chrome and Drive Apps & Extensions
- Gmail Tips and Tricks
- Google Classroom
- Gmail Account
- Computer with Google Chrome Installed
What Are The Requirements?
- General Interest In Using Google Apps As A Replacement For The Traditional Office Suite
- Previous Office Suite Experience Is Ideal
- An Active Gmail Account
- An Understanding Of Cloud Computing
What Am I Going To Get From This Course?
- By The End Of The Course You Will Be Able To Identify The Key Features Of Google Apps
- Create New Presentations, Documents, Forms And Spreadsheets
- Add Chrome Apps And Extensions To The Chrome Browser
What Is The Target Audience?
- Google Apps In Education Teachers And Students
- Anyone Interested In Learning The Features Of Google Apps In One Convenient Location.
Udemy Online Training With Certification Link :- https://goo.gl/vrQEMx
SHARE BY GK