This Is A Design Course For Over & Under Voltage Protection Circuit.
You Will Required To Have A Pencil And A Rough Sheet (Only) With You During This Course.
If You Have Any Electrical Simulation Software Like Multisim, MATLAB, Pyspice Etc. Then You Have A Great Opportunity To Learn By Doing Practically. (This Is Not Compulsory)
What Is Over & Under Voltage Protection Circuit?
For The Reliable Working Of All Electric And Electronics Appliances, It Is Recommended To Allow Voltage At Prescribed Limits. Voltage Fluctuations In Electric Power Supply Certainly Have Adverse Effects On Connected Loads. These Fluctuations Can Be Of Over Voltage And Under Voltages Which Are Caused By Several Reasons Like Voltage Surges, Lightning, Overload, Etc. Over Voltages Are The Voltages That Exceed The Normal Or Rated Values Which Cause Insulation Damage To Electrical Appliances Leading To Short Circuits. Similarly, Under-Voltage Causes Overloading Of the Equipment Leading To Lamp Flickers and Inefficient Performance of the Equipment. Thus To Avoid Above Loss And Damages We Use Over And Under Voltage Protection Circuit.
The Following Topics We'll Learn In This Course
- Voltage Dividers
- Voltage Comparators
- Zener Diode For Voltage Regulation
- Design Of Relay Driving Circuit
- Comparator Circuit For Reliable Voltage Range
- Complete Design Of Over And Under Voltage Protection Circuit And Understanding Of Its Working
What Are The Requirements?
- You Need To Have Basic Knowledge Of Electronic Terminologies Like Resistance, Capacitance, Relay, Transformer Etc.
- Basic Knowledge Of Transistor's Current Gain Will Be Beneficial.
Udemy Online Training With Certification Link :- https://goo.gl/k7YAdk
SHARE BY GK